We’re sharing Birmingham Museums Trust Digital Strategy, developed in partnership between Frankly, Green & Webb and a cross-departmental team. Together we created a set of digital principles which are commitments that we hold up against everything we will be doing.
The forllowing is a very “in brief” version, please download the pdfs for more information.
We have fit for purpose systems and platforms
We invest in people and skills
Digital is a fundamental mechanism through which we deliver our mission
We choose impact over activity, outcomes over outputs
We start with user needs and motivations
We design with data
We are open and transparent
We design for stainability
These principles underpin the 5 aims the Digital Strategy.
1. We will commit our energy to delivering meaningful impact for Birmingham people
2. We will initiate and embed shared practice of evidence based decision making
3. We will expand cross-departmental collaborative creative practice
4. We will determine the right resources for sustainable digital activity
5. We will empower the workforce to expand their digital skills